When Modi uproars in Uttar Pradesh’s Saharanpur district!
Apart from highlighting the achievements of BJP’s 2 years rule, PM Modi made a big announcement concerning the retirement age of doctors in country in his first event of fortnight-long celebrations, a massive rally in UP’s Saharanpur district.
Since we’re facing issues of shortage of doctors in country, Modi said the government doctors will now retire at the age of 65 instead of 62.
“We have a shortage of doctors in our country. There are different rules for government doctors in states. If there were enough medical colleges in our country, we wouldn’t have this shortage. It is difficult to create doctors in 2 years,” Modi said at Saharanpur, some 60 kms from Muzzafarnagar.
Catch the highlights here:
- I urge you all to participate in the development story: Modi
- Only development can change the fate of the country: Modi
- The retirement age of doctors will be increased to 65 yearsso that people get more of their service: Modi
- We’ve shown how to empower the poor. Jan Dhan Yojana has emerged as a powerful tool to support the poor: Modi
- My aim is to provide electricity to each and every village of Uttar Pradesh: Modi
- My work is being scrutinised …every step is being minutely watched and I am happy about it: Modi
- It pains me … when I see that several villages in the country are yet to get electricity, almost 70 years after Independence: Modi
Have you heard in the two years that Modi Govt indulged in corruption? Paisa khaaya hai? Kabhi suna hai aapne?: PM pic.twitter.com/Q3ckm2OhHS
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) May 26, 2016
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhaoscheme is meant for everyone, not for a particular caste or community: Modi
- There has been a fashion in the country to connect every scheme with caste, religion:Modi
- Do you remember anyone asking people to present the report card of government? Modi
- I have vowed to end the loot of public money which existed in the previous regime: Modi
- Main Uttar Pradesh wala hoon: Modi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi speaking at Saharanpur rally
- Time has come for BJP’s vanwaas in UP to end: Rajnath
- The list of achievements of Modi govt is very long, won’t go into the details: Rajnath
- The Samajwadi government has failed to provide any help to sugarcane farmers of Uttar Pradesh: Rajnath
- The Modi government is committed to development of villages: Rajnath
- For India to prosper, our villages must prosper: Rajnath
- This government has launched many schemes to benefit the farmers: Rajnath
- I am farmer myself, I can feel the pain of our farmers: Rajnath Singh
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh speaking at the public gathering dubbed as Vikas Mahaparv Rally.
- Modi alongwith Home Minister Rajnath Singh, other BJP leaders have reached Saharanpur.