Are you procrastinating work feeling a bit low or lethargic? Get inspired from Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his 24*7 dedication for his work and people!
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is one of the most influential leaders in the democratic history of nation. Born in a small town Vadnagar of state Gujarat, Narendra Damodar Modi has been dedicated to his motherland from early childhood. Many authors and writers often regarded his story as ‘rags-to-riches’. However, it is more of a story of his excelling determination as well as dedication.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is not a person who was born with a tag name embedded to any political legacy or a celebrity or even a well-to-do-family. He initially helped his father in his business and later joined his brother running a tea-stall to earn a living. Modi began as a dedicated RSS member and subsequently rose to the position of the Chief Minister of Gujarat and continued retaining four terms on the same position. The landslide victory in 2014 LS Polls helped his party to be seen for the first time winning the massive sweep of votes without a coalition. But do you know much about him?
Here are the 10 most little known facts about Prime Minister Narendra Modi:
- Narendra Modi is the first Prime Minister of India who secured the largest mandate in 2014 LS Polls any Indian Prime Minister has won since 1984.
- Narendra Modi is an active follower of Hindutva philosophy and has followed Hinduism and Buddhism whole of his life.
- Narendra Modi is a core founder of Hindutva philosophy. Modi went to Himalayas alone and stayed there for 2 years with Yogi Sadhus and learnt the philosophy of Hindutva.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has done a three-month course in US on Public Relations and Image management.
- Narendra Modi is a teetotaler as he doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke and a complete vegetarian.
- Modi is the most popular politician in India by huge distance and has more than 6 million followers.
- Apart from politics, Modi’s hobbies include poetry, photography and no need to mention, chilling out in the social media.
- In many interviews, Modi claims that he sleeps less than ‘5 hours maximum’.
- Everyone knows that Modi is a fashion icon to many, but we’re sure many of you don’t know that Modi is a one-brand-man in choice of clothing who buys from ‘Jade Blue’-an Ahemdabad based Textile company.
- Modi always take blessings from his mother Heeraben on his life’s important occassions.